Monday, August 4, 2014

Staying in St. Pölten

Hey!

This week was pretty great! We are not getting transferred so I will spend at least another six weeks here in St. Pölten. I am excited to work with Elder Anderson for another transfer. It sounds like England is treating you all well. Going to church a lot and eating at other peoples houses sounds a lot like my life over here. 

We have been working a lot with a less active member named Bro. K-----. I think I have already told a little about him, but he came to church again yesterday and is getting really active in genealogy work. That reminds me, I have been meaning to ask how long our family has been in the church? I looked up how many of our ancestors were pioneers and there were a ton! There was even an Eldredge company. 

Elder anderson got sick on thursday and that put him out for the rest of the day and he was still a bit sick for the next two days. I gave me a lot of time to study on Thursday. I have been trying super hard to write down everything that I learn that impresses me, and the more I am ready to write down impressions that I have, the more impressions I get. It is really amazing. I have noticed that my understanding of the gospel and especially of the Atonement has improved in a large amount. I still have a lot to learn, and I am excited to keep learning.

We are having a lot of fun. Today we are going to Vienna to have fun with the district before two of the sisters go home. We are getting two really young sisters. One is being trained and the other has only been here for three months. Other than that our district is staying the same. I am happy that I still get to be district leader. It is a lot of fun. 

I love you all! Have another great week!


Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment