Monday, August 25, 2014

President Kohler

Hey everybody!

This week was great! We taught a man named H--- on Monday evening. It was a really great lesson and he was excited to read the Book of Mormon. To get to his house we had to walk along this road for like 20 minutes in the middle of a lot of farmland. Austria is really really pretty! We set up an appointment for last saturday but sadly he all of the sudden had to go to germany for work and he won't be back for about three months. Hopefully the missionaries will be able to get a hold of him then. 

We also taught a woman named L---. We brought one of our members with us and he bore really strong testimony. L--- was pretty quite the whole time but we could tell she was listening. She told us that she is going to have a baby and we think that is one of the reasons that she decided to meet with us. 

We had interviews with President Kohler this morning in Vienna (that is why I am so late today). We always have district meeting while interviews are going on and our meeting was really really great. Our district is really happy and everybody is trying really hard to be there best. Pres. Kohler was good to meet with because he took a lot of time with each of us. I think my interview was around 30 minutes. It was relieving to finally get to know him more personally. 

I haven't gotten any emails from sarah for a while so maybe she is sending them to the wrong address. When is the last time that she wrote? Thanks for the line of authority dad! 

Transfer calls will be in a week and a half from now. I am pretty curious to see what will happen. Unless things get crazy I will be moving into my last area. While I was talking to Pres. Kohler today he said that I am entering that part of my mission where I will either be a powerful missionary or I will get tired and lazy. I am determined to be the first. 

I hope that everything is well at home! That new door looks great! It took me a minute to realize where it was in the house. I thought you might have built new stairs somehow! Thanks for writing! Love you all!


Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment