Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Mission Conference

Hey!

This week was awesome! There were sooo many missionaries at our conference in Munich! I basically got to see all of my friends that I haven't seen in a while. There were also a lot of missionaries that I didn't know because I have been in the Vienna zone for so long. I learned a lot and it is always fun to be in long train rides with other missionaries. 

We also had a lot of appointments this week so we kept ourselves busy. This last week just flew by so fast I can barely remember it. I am really enjoying my time though. This week will also be really quick. We are getting a good amount of invites and our friends are wanting to meet more regularly. I will also be giving a talk on Sunday.

Today we are playing Frisbee together as all the Elders in Vienna. I am really excited. I will send you a picture of our group from last time we played. 

It is a good life as a missionary. It is going to be a good week. I'm glad you all had a good time at Bryce canyon! Can't wait to go with you next year!

Love you all!


Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment