Monday, February 23, 2015

Auf Wiedersehen - the Last Letter

Hey everyone!

This is nuts! This week has been incredibly trying. I didn't know that I could feel so many emotions at once. But I am happy because I can say that I made every day count and I did my best to serve the Lord. I love being a missionary and I will never regret a day of my mission. This was the best decision I have made for my life and I am excited to apply the things I know into other phases of life. 

I know that the gospel is true. It is the center-point of my life. Jesus Christ is our redeemer and he loves us. Joseph Smith was the Mighty Prophet of the Restoration. I have loved watching the lights turn on in other people's heads as they hear the things he taught and did. I have come to love the scriptures with all my heart. I get excited to read about Christ and the other prophets. 

I love my mission dearly and I am sad to come home. But luckily I have a loving family and great friends to make it a softer landing. I love you all and am grateful for your support! I'll see you on Friday!


Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment