Monday, January 19, 2015

A Baptism

Hey everybody!

Thanks for all of the photos! It is good to see you all so happy. I had a really great week as well. Our friend, A-----, who was being taught by the sisters here was baptized into our ward on Saturday. She is really awesome and we all really excited for her. She let me baptize her as well. I felt very privileged. We spent a good part of our week preparing for the baptism and it all worked out great.

L---- is also doing really good. He is very excited about the scriptures and his testimony is growing deeper and deeper. The ward absolutely loves him. They talk about him all the time and he has a lot of friends in the ward. 

We all ate at Herb's before transfers again as a group of us friends here in Vienna. Elder Worthen got sent to Konstanz. We were all sad to see him leave, but we will see him again in a few weeks. We took a photo together outside after Herb's. 

We are having a good week already. Today we are playing Ultimate with the other Elders so I have nothing to complain about. I hope that you all have another great week! I love you all!

Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment