Monday, September 8, 2014

Ich bin ein Wiener!



I'M GOING TO VIENNA!!!!!!!!!

I am getting transferred to the vienna fourth ward! It is awesome because I already know my next companion pretty well. His name is Elder Ringger. He is the one who left from the heritage stake dad. I will be greeny busting him. I have been really excited since I found out. Also, Elder Stilger is going home this week. Time really flies! I am happy to stay in the Vienna zone as well. I have a lot of good friends. St. Pölten will get two new missionaries so there will be four now! The apartment will be a bit tight but they will do good work here. 

Things went really well last week. We taught W----- a few times and he was doing really well but for some reason he didn't show up to church. We should meet again this week and see what happened. 

We are going to herb's tomorrow for lunch and I am getting a giant schnitzel! We are having a zone training meeting right across the street from my next apartment so I am bringing a suit case to make my transfer day easier. It couldn't get much easier though. Especially compared to my other transfer days. The train ride only take 24 minutes. That is a lot better that 14 hours to Konstanz or 11 hours to St. Pölten! 

I have started the Book of Mormon over again this week and I am marking everything that has to do with the restoration and it has been really impressive to me how often it comes up. It has really helped me understand the importance of the restoration a lot better. I have also been learning a lot of lessons from the apostles in the book of Acts. They really knew how to do missionary work. I always think of what Alma said, "Use boldness, but not overbearance" (Alma 38:12). I love being a missionary!

I hope you all have a great week! Love you all!


Elder Eldredge 

No comments:

Post a Comment