Monday, September 15, 2014

English Speaker??

Hey!

Vienna is awesome! We are having lots of fun over here. It is great to be back in a four man apartment. Elder Ringger is also a great companion and we get along great! I love finally working in a big city. There are so many people and we see a lot of crazy ones. I am not the district leader but it is strange because I still live with the old members of my last district. I am also pretty sure that Elder Richmann is serving in Graz now. So he is in my zone. But seeing as my area is the entire stake, we are basically serving in the same area. I am technically still in St. Pölten as well. Pretty funny. It is really nice because we never need to ask permission to leave our area. 

The work here is going really well. There are a good number of investigators who really love the church. We have a good friend named L--- who learned about the church while he was an exchange student in Wyoming and we overheard him talking to the bishop about baptismal interviews. He is 17 and likes us a lot. We also taught a really funny lesson with two guys from nigeria n
amed C--- and F----. I am still getting used to carrying my english scriptures around and teaching everything in english. I had a really hard time singing the hymns in english and I found myself trying to use german pronunciations.

Our ward is awesome as well. There are tons of YSA guys who like the missionaries. We have members from all over. Some from Fiji, china, Afrika, Mexico, America, and who knows where else. There are also about 120 active members here. They are awesome. 

It sounds like you all had a great week! I can´t believe that Haley will be having her baby so soon! This transfer won`t even be over by that time. I will take photos of my apartment today so that I can send them to you mom! We will also spend some time sight seeing today so I will have some photos of Vienna next monday. I hope you all have a great week!

Love, 

Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment