Monday, January 5, 2015

Happy New Year!

Hey everybody!

It sounds and looks like you had quite the week! I sure wish I could have been in Mexico with you all. Whenever members ask what we do for Christmas traditions they are always pretty shocked by what we do. They always want to do it as well. 

My week wasn't quite as busy and crazy as yours but it was still a lot of fun. It wasn't as cold this week but it was still pretty cold. We spent a lot of time on the streets talking to people. Here it is still in the middle of the Christmas holiday so nobody really cares much for us. We had a good new years though! We were still supposed to go to bed at 10.30 and work like a normal day so as we were out and about things started to explode at around four o'clock. They like to throw fire-crackers into trash cans to make it extra loud. Luckily we still hadn't done our studies in the evening so we went in before it got too nuts. All night we could hear loud explosions. The next day was absolutely dead. Everybody was way to tired and wasted to dare coming outside. 

I went on exchange to work in Wiener Neustadt with Elder Durrant. Weiner Neustadt is a lot like St. Pölten. It was really great to get some fresh air! I never realize how gross the air is here until I go work in a small place. I got to do a service project in the evening loading wood and stacking it. It felt great to be out in the quiet and work with my hands a bit. 

The next few weeks are going to be great! Our friends that we are teaching are all coming back from trips for Christmas. We will get to see them again and we will have more work to do. 

I hope that you have a great week! I would love to see a picture of Finn! I love you all!


Elder Eldredge

No comments:

Post a Comment