Friday, September 26, 2014

American Food

Hey everybody!

This picture was sent to us by Brother Cleavinger,
the Ward Mission Leader.
Sorry but I can´t send any photos today because my camera turned on in my bag and it is all out battery. But next week I promise!

I am all comfortable here in Vienna now. I really love it here. We had a lesson with a woman named N---. She is from Peru and we are planning on giving her a baptismal date on Wednesday. We also have a lesson planned for Friday where we are hoping to give L----
a baptismal date. Those two were at church yesterday and they are doing great.

We had a really great eating appointment yesterday with our ward mission leader Bro. Cleavinger. It was really great because they are from our valley and love everything america. We had a Sunday roast, and we have already planned our next two meals with them. J-dawgs, and cafe Rio. They also sent us home with tons of american candy. Bro. Cleavinger also wants to give us a Christmas gift by paying for a package back to you, so let me know what stuff you want in the package. 

We have already got a good week planned and I am excited for it all. One of my favorite things about Vienna is all of the transportation that is everywhere. It is a lot better than walking everywhere. 

Today we are going to a park to throw a Frisbee and play games. It should be a lot of fun, and luckily the weather cleared up since this morning. The weather was nice all week though. Not too hot, and not too cold. 

I hope you all have a great week! Love you all!


Elder Eldredge 

No comments:

Post a Comment